I was hanging out at the gym today trying to sweat away my crummy mood (having a sort of meh day) and then a thought occurred to me - Am I being too negative!?
There are certain values or I guess "missions" I have in life that I try to abide by:
- Always Smile! a) because there is always a reason to and b) it makes you instantly happy
- Don't take things too personally or too seriously - it always great to have a sense of humor and to know that not everything (or more precisely nothing) is about you; and
- You have the most control of things when you realize - you cant control anything
BUT this week (this day more specifically) I found myself saying:
- ugh...I need a vacation I'm so bitter
- GAWD i'm huge what the hell
- I'm in such a bad mood god I'm tired
I have no clue what got me here but it needs to end, I think typing out this post helps - also the fact that I'm taking a vacation from work soon will help (duh! :). BUT more importantly I think the self awareness helps.
SO my mission for this week is to abide by my missions *fingers crossed*